MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We cannot find the bluetooth code anywhere. Any clues as to where I might locate it? Or what it might be. I have r52 I was told each car before 2009 has their own unique code. Stripped the car and cannot locate it. Any helpful ideas gratefully appreciated. Ta muchly in advance

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm not assuming. It says bluetooth. Its comes up bluetooth pairing. On my mobile its says mini----- But no code can be located.

·
Registered
994 Posts
This YouTube video might help

Check the comment about the location of the code on the whereabouts of the bluetooth module.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Read the comments. Where do I find the ULF module? Would anyone happen to have a clue. I have literally stripped the car. Thanks for your help

·
Registered
994 Posts
bnallc5 years ago
"Yup you should have a plastic card with your 4 digit PIN in your owners documentation. There is also a PIN sticker on the ULF module itself, but that's not easy to get to on an R53 Mini (behind the center dash). Only other way to get the PIN is via a BMW/MINI dealer "

·
Registered
906 Posts
Read the comments. Where do I find the ULF module? Would anyone happen to have a clue. I have literally stripped the car. Thanks for your help

I have the same question. BMW mini can not tell me the PIN. It’s not a generic 0000,1234,1111, or 000000, 123456, 111111, and any other simple code.

So my only hope is to find the ULF module. Where is it and how do you get to it?

·
Registered
906 Posts
I have the same question. BMW mini can not tell me the PIN. It’s not a generic 0000,1234,1111, or 000000, 123456, 111111, and any other simple code.

So my only hope is to find the ULF module. Where is it and how do you get to it?
Well after much time and trouble I have located the Sticker with the PIN code on the ULF module on my March 2006 R52 Auto. Its not in the dash behind the speedo, nor behind the glovebox. Nor is it under the passenger seat. No, its not even in the boot side panels. Can you guess where it is? It would be more fun finding Wally!

I am pleased that the PIN code actually works, and that bluetooth link now connects to the phone function and Boost CD unit.

·
Registered
2 Posts
can you please help me by telling where you found the ulf? I can’t find it..

Thanks!

Well after much time and trouble I have located the Sticker with the PIN code on the ULF module on my March 2006 R52 Auto. Its not in the dash behind the speedo, nor behind the glovebox. Nor is it under the passenger seat. No, its not even in the boot side panels. Can you guess where it is? It would be more fun finding Wally!

I am pleased that the PIN code actually works, and that bluetooth link now connects to the phone function and Boost CD unit.

·
Registered
906 Posts
can you please help me by telling where you found the ulf? I can’t find it..

Thanks!
Wow somebody actually reads this stuff!

It’s under the drivers seat but you have to look below the first metal box you uncover and it’s right at the bottom.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hi never done a pairing before and I have an LG premier pro plus L445DL smartphone. Will it work on my 2011 clubman ? The mini does have Bluetooth functions.
Thanks

1 - 15 of 15 Posts