MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am wanting to retro fit spots to my Cooper D but I want to use the proper BMW wiring etc. Does anyone have the part number for the wiring harness for the spot lights and fitting instructions for the R56 model?

Also there seems to be some confusion does the car needed coded or not once they are fitted?

·
Back In A Clubman 23yr On
194 Posts
I am wanting to retro fit spots to my Cooper D but I want to use the proper BMW wiring etc. Does anyone have the part number for the wiring harness for the spot lights and fitting instructions for the R56 model?

Also there seems to be some confusion does the car needed coded or not once they are fitted?
airbus346, a user of this forum, kindly emailed me the fitting pdf for the current spotlights.
I am however at work right now, and the pdf is on my storage at home, so I cannot forward this right now, sorry.

See this thread
http://www.mini2.com/forum/2nd-gen-exterior/158247-diy-spot-light-fitting.html

There is no requirement to have them coded.....if fitted correctly they just work ;)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the info so far, if you can forward on the instructions once you are at home that would be great.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts