MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I have a couple of issues with a Mini One.

1. An oil leak has appeared depositing oil on my driveway daily. I have looked under the car and can see a drip on the sump cover. Can anybody give me some pointers please where to start looking for the leak?

2. I have a P0132 error - I understand this is the pre-sensor. I replaced this with a Bosch 3 years ago - could the sensor be faulty after such a short period?

Thank you.

· Registered
13,577 Posts
Hi,

I have a couple of issues with a Mini One.

1. An oil leak has appeared depositing oil on my driveway daily. I have looked under the car and can see a drip on the sump cover. Can anybody give me some pointers please where to start looking for the leak?

2. I have a P0132 error - I understand this is the pre-sensor. I replaced this with a Bosch 3 years ago - could the sensor be faulty after such a short period?

Thank you.
how many miles has it done how old, if over 50k has it had timing chain done, very common for tchain stretch and cause issue with upstream 02 sensor needs checking, ie rocker cover off and look down at chain tensioner see how far its out of its outer case is cheapest easy way and know for sure,
as for oil leaks its a case of cleaning it off and go search fresh oil, or can use a ultra violet dye and special light.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.