MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
MINI2 Regular
3,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yep, this is my 1000th post! woopwoop.

cheers guys, going to have a location shoot soon hopefully! And...lowering!

·
MINI2 Regular
3,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yea they are illegal here too - dont know why, mine is made from the same reflective background and letters - the only difference is that it doesnt have a perspex sheet over the top :S

yea got a few plans. full window tint, 20/25mm lower, color code, spots, boot ICE install and a few graphics. gonna take me a long time to get all of that done but will be worth it when its all done lol.

·
Mini Youngster
2,437 Posts
I think you will find that they there are also illegal in the UK and have been for a few years

car looks nice.
didnt realise that! :S

yea they are illegal here too - dont know why, mine is made from the same reflective background and letters - the only difference is that it doesnt have a perspex sheet over the top :S

yea got a few plans. full window tint, 20/25mm lower, color code, spots, boot ICE install and a few graphics. gonna take me a long time to get all of that done but will be worth it when its all done lol.
Sounds good. What exhaust did you go for?

·
MINI2 Regular
3,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
It was custom made.....so presumed it was powerflow. But it is in fact Wolfrace. Now, if i had known it would have been wolfrace i would have gone elsewhere but, to my supprise i am very impressed wit it...and sounds perfect!

·
Hmmmmm
237 Posts
Looks great seeing it in a pic - when I saw you on the M42 the other day I could tell it was nice but didn't see how nice the wheels were.

I love PW personally - nearly chose it when I bought mine but my other half twisted my arm.

·
MINI2 Regular
3,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Looks great seeing it in a pic - when I saw you on the M42 the other day I could tell it was nice but didn't see how nice the wheels were.

I love PW personally - nearly chose it when I bought mine but my other half twisted my arm.
my sister has mellow yellow..and on a cooper it doesnt realy look that nice but a cooper s with the aero kit it really looks good - all the yellow and black looks really nice.

Nice looking car, I'm leaning towards that colour combo myself :)
its the only color to have :D

1 - 20 of 25 Posts