MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi.

PLEASE NOTE THE LEATHER SEAT BELOW HAS NOW BEEN SOLD.
... BOTH SEATS ARE NOW SOLD - SORRY.

I have 2 JCW sports seats on display that I am now selling. Both are in perfect condition and have the old JCW logo on.

I have 1 leather (Right hand side) and 1 alcantara seat (left hand side), both of which I am selling for £350 each.

I can also make these into a pair of seats by ordering the opposite side.
I am able to offer the pair for £1300 instead of RRP of £2190.

Please let me know asap if you are interested as this offer is limited to the 2 I have.

thanks
m

Attachments

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Hi.

I have 2 JCW sports seats on display that I am now selling. Both are in perfect condition and have the old JCW logo on.

I have 1 leather (Right hand side) and 1 alcantara seat (left hand side), both of which I am selling for £350 each.

I can also make these into a pair of seats by ordering the opposite side.
I am able to offer the pair for £1300 instead of RRP of £2190.

Please let me know asap if you are interested as this offer is limited to the 2 I have.

thanks
m
Good offer on the ex display ones, but sure these retail at £849 each NOT £2190 a pair:smile:

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good offer on the ex display ones, but sure these retail at £849 each NOT £2190 a pair:smile:
Hi just to clarify......

£2190 based on current MINI UK price for Alcantara seats with old logo - part number 52.10.0.420.669/670. £952.17 + Vat = £1094.99 per seat.

Leather seats currently retail at £913.04 + vat = £1049.99 per seat.

MINI UK have had some price updates recently so this was probably part of it!

Thanks
matt

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
if my leather sports seat were'nt so bloody comfortable i would have had one of these off you. i must be getting old.....lol

Pity you have'nt got any carbon stuff coming off display.....lol

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Hi just to clarify......

£2190 based on current MINI UK price for Alcantara seats with old logo - part number 52.10.0.420.669/670. £952.17 + Vat = £1094.99 per seat.

Leather seats currently retail at £913.04 + vat = £1049.99 per seat.

MINI UK have had some price updates recently so this was probably part of it!

Thanks
matt
Bl##dy hell, MINI have seriously upped their prices on all the JCW stuff at the end of Jan. I just bought the JCW Recaro passenger seat at £760 after already getting the drivers side for £400. Looks like 1 week later and it would have cost me nearly £200 more:aargh:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts