MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I just had my R56 cooper serviced today & when i went out with in it later i noticed that the service indicator was saying 8000 miles to next service & the date to next maint was 02/09 which is 5 months away. i am due a brake fluid change at 02/09 will this be thed ate at the bottom? Does the miles to next service seem low to you? what do others peoples read

·
MINI One Seven
4,107 Posts
Sounds low - they are adaptive though. If you do a lot of motorway driving, the distance is further, whereas if you do short runs (round town, school run etc) for the majority of the time, the distance is less...

Hope this helps:)

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Im now wondering if on the R56 after you have had service the miles left figure is not to the next service at all but the next time it needs to go to the garage for maintenance as the next thing that will need doing is the brake pads & they need doing at 8000 which is exactly what it says when you start it up & the date at the bottom refers to when the next thing need doing where a date is applicable which is my brake fluid. Does anyone know if this is correct?:nice::nice:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts