MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where I can get a workshop manual for me Cooper S on a 2007 plate? Thanks

DaveC 104:confused:

·
Registered
2,521 Posts
As 45 people have looked at this thread and no positive replies I would say there is no R56 manual yet. Try Haynes and Bentley web sites to see if one is planned, if these two don't do one I can't see anyone else doing it.

Reactions: DAVEC104

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I do not think Haynes came out with the R56 yet, but there must be some ways to get the official BMW Mini R56 manual.

I located a Japanese version (please see pics), so there must be an English version, either as a book or CDROM!
Still no luck on manual. If I locate one I will let you all know.:(

·
Registered
58 Posts
You can get a BMW cd rom manual of ebay, I've just got one for £2.99 and it covers all models including R55 and R56.
Lots of people seem to be selling them, you just have to make sure you get the most up to date version.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You can get a BMW cd rom manual of ebay, I've just got one for £2.99 and it covers all models including R55 and R56.
Lots of people seem to be selling them, you just have to make sure you get the most up to date version.
I have emailed all sellers and so far no luck. All up to 2007 but not inc. Only one not to have replied is a 5 cd set in US that possibly fits the bill. I will keep looking. Dave :(

·
Registered
664 Posts
I have emailed all sellers and so far no luck. All up to 2007 but not inc. Only one not to have replied is a 5 cd set in US that possibly fits the bill. I will keep looking. Dave :(
The 8/2007 BMW-TIS manual is readily available on eBay and covers R55/R56. It should work fine for you.

·
Registered
759 Posts
Does anyone know where I can get a workshop manual for me Cooper S on a 2007 plate? Thanks

DaveC 104:confused:
Hi Dave
All the data for the Mini's is stored on computer, different systems TIS and DIS,Technical and diagnostic as well as Progman for all re coding isuues and software updates,
Chris

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for that. I am struggling to get a computer copy. All I have tried on ebay do not have R56 Cooper S - even those listed when pressed did not have it included. The one I think might have it included is a 5 copy cd from US but they have not replied to my emails. So at the moment I still don't have one.:(

·
Registered
2 Posts
Try this link - Don't know if it is what you're looking for, but worth a look.
Well, the site won't let me send a URL address until after I've made at least 5 postings, so try

the world wide web dot scrbd dot com site with a back slash followed by 7039644, another back slash, then Mini-r56-Manual

1 - 14 of 14 Posts