MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Polo GT Owner!
3,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's been a while since I spotted a new MINI in Oxford out and about! I think the R56 was the last one but that was aaaages ago :p

Anyway I was on my way home Friday and managed to spot this, the tape around all the lights made me look twice then I realised what it was!

Maybe it's stuff folks have already seen, maybe not. Anyway enjoy! :D Picture quality isnt bad considering it's off my phone...

Attachments

·
Where does that road go?
12,574 Posts
Well spotted! :D :cool:

I love the way the tape makes the car look even more conspicuous especially considering it's black tape on a white car. :p

·
totalMINI punto com
222 Posts
Nice Spot! That's some phone you got!! Way to go.

·
Now what have I done????
2,704 Posts
Good shots! :D

But still no-one has seen the "other" (non-Interchange Yellow) unique R57 colour yet? :confused: Maybe there isn't going to be one :eek:

Ian

·
I get my kicks in an R56
481 Posts
Which just goes to show that, unless you are a MINI fan, the appearance of the R57 may not be significantly different from the old model?
To the untrained eye it really isn't. I remember sitting in the dealership the day after the launch of the R56 right next to the only MINI in the showroom (an R56 Cooper) and a couple walked in, said "oh, its the old one still" and walked back out.

So, its pretty much as before with the R57

·
Life after MINI
424 Posts
It's been a while since I spotted a new MINI in Oxford out and about! I think the R56 was the last one but that was aaaages ago :p

Anyway I was on my way home Friday and managed to spot this, the tape around all the lights made me look twice then I realised what it was!

Maybe it's stuff folks have already seen, maybe not. Anyway enjoy! :D Picture quality isnt bad considering it's off my phone...

Actually, the most interesting bit of camoflague is the back window. If it wasn't there, you'd see that the ridiculously tall loops of the old model are now much smaller :biggrin:

·
Now what have I done????
2,704 Posts
Actually, the most interesting bit of camoflague is the back window. If it wasn't there, you'd see that the ridiculously tall loops of the old model are now much smaller :biggrin:
Definitely a good thing!

But the rear glass still looks the same size as before? So still massively compromised rear view.....:eek:

·
Registered
2,521 Posts
But the rear glass still looks the same size as before? So still massively compromised rear view.....:eek:
I heard the squiggle design in the back window will be in the production car to hide the creases in the cost cutting plastic window ;)

Reactions: dalboyne

·
Dooper is the dogz!
1,458 Posts
It's an iPhone, despite what folks say the 2mega pixel camera isnt that bad huh! ;):D
Unless it is dark, when the lack of a flash is gash!

Good spot tho! I got some pics of a pre=prod Clubman winging it's way down the A40 when I was in Oxford once up on a time!

·
MINI on the brain!!!
1,510 Posts
OoOOH I can't wait to see pic of it with the top down... altho I doubt that until the unvailing at a car show... :D
Good pics.... :D

·
Life after MINI
424 Posts

Well, www.freecarvaluations.co.uk reckons it's a MINI Cooper S worth £15795 retail.

http://www.freecarvaluations.co.uk/valuation.asp?registration=OU08+KAO&mileage=5000

:biggrin:

Anyone want to buy it?

·
Boost addict
33 Posts
that rear bumper looks horrible!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts