MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have recently purchased an R60 Countryman 1.6D.

In the trunk/boot the 12V power socket is loose and looks like it’s missing a plastic ring to hold it in place.

I have identified the missing part, can anyone tell me the part number or a link to buy one please?

Thanks min advance.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi DigitalCliff

New to this forum (and Minis in general) - I have exactly the same issue in my 2011 Countryman, did you ever get a part number and/or a replacement?

Any information would be much appreciated

Thx

·
Registered
2004 Mini Cooper R50 Chili Red, Midlands 5 speed manual
346 Posts
Enter the BMW catalog, then put in your car’s information. This catalog will give you the part number, but you won’t be able to order directly from it.

Once you have the part number, you can copy/paste it into the Search field of a lot of MINI parts vendors and it will take you to your part.

Here in the US I have used ECSTuning, Mini Mania and Pelican Parts. Oddly enough, for some things I found the best price and availability at the dealership so consider them too.

It may be a little too easy… By now I’ve probably spent more in parts than what we paid for the car! Oh well, it runs like a Swiss watch so who cares?

Here’s an example, please note that this is for my 2004 R50.

I went to Electrical parts and scrolled down until I found this page for the cigarette lighter.

From the realOEM catalog:
White Line Font Auto part Cylinder

Then I put the part number into the Search field,
Product Font Screenshot Communication Device Red

·
Registered
4 Posts
Now that is a gem of a site, and thanks for sharing. I can see how you can get a little carried away, no doubt I will be very much the same.

Appreciate the time to put this reply together, very much appreciated. 👍

1 - 4 of 4 Posts