MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, i bought a bluetooth adapter from Amazon ( the one that plugs into the USB and Aux input on the centre rail) and noticed that when the engine is off with keys removed, there
is still power going to the adapter as the blue light is on, is this normal and is it ok to leave it plugged in without it draining the battery ??
Cheers for any help/advice

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi, i bought a bluetooth adapter from Amazon ( the one that plugs into the USB and Aux input on the centre rail) and noticed that when the engine is off with keys removed, there
is still power going to the adapter as the blue light is on, is this normal and is it ok to leave it plugged in without it draining the battery ??
Cheers for any help/advice
Hi Trev27, sorry I'm unable to help you with your actual question, but could you tell me what type of BT adaptor you have and any idea if this would work in a 2011 countryman (USB & AUC connections near centre rails and base of gears)?

If it helps I have a CPLAY2air BT adaptor (doesn't work in this car sadly and need to look at selling it on eBay) but when I did use this in my previous car all lights went out when the ignition was turned off.

LBB

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Trev27, sorry I'm unable to help you with your actual question, but could you tell me what type of BT adaptor you have and any idea if this would work in a 2011 countryman (USB & AUC connections near centre rails and base of gears)?

If it helps I have a CPLAY2air BT adaptor (doesn't work in this car sadly and need to look at selling it on eBay) but when I did use this in my previous car all lights went out when the ignition was turned off.

LBB
I got it off Amazon, £18.99, it works fine, although i have nt tried it with my Alexa Auto yet, hopefully it should work, just a bit concerned about it staying on when the ignition is off
Bluetooth AMI MDI MMI to Wireless Receiver Music Streaming Adapter Compatible with X1 X3 Series Mini Coopers with 3.5mm AUX Port: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics & Photo

1 - 4 of 4 Posts