MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a Mini Countryman s about 6 Months ago. I wanted to start doing some upgrades I think it’s a little bit slow. I wanted to start with the exhaust and slowly work my way up to a tune. Does anyone have any good suggestions for brands of exhaust and or types.

·
Registered
373 Posts
I use Borla, I have outrun 5.0 Mustangs with my stock Countryman.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just got a Mini Countryman s about 6 Months ago. I wanted to start doing some upgrades I think it’s a little bit slow. I wanted to start with the exhaust and slowly work my way up to a tune. Does anyone have any good suggestions for brands of exhaust and or types.
Hey Burch, did you get anywhere with this and end up making the purchase?
I'm in a similar position as my warranty expires in Sept this year so it's potential upgrades time on my R60 MCS. Had spoken to a tuning shop in the UK where i'm originally from (now in Poland) and they recommended a Ragazzon cat-back system but i've seen the Borla on a number of cars as CCroker mentioned.

Thought about the intake and perhaps a power bump to go with a new cat-back system - and poooossibly brakes/stainless braided lines to go along with that as I don't have the JCW stock brakes on my S.

Curious as to what you ended up with and what other mods you've done/thought about since?

Cheers,
G.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts