MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
So close I can almost....
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking jealously at Ben Allen and Feline's new car pics I've spotted a difference in the headlights.

Felines has a weird main bulb with funky chrome surround and also an extra feature "blob" on the bonnet side of the Chrome bezel.

Can anyone explain why they are different? :confused:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Enders,

Feline opted for the Xenons with headlight wash (the blob you mentioned opens to provide the wash).

I have spent the past four months constantly re-spceccing my Cooper (Sep 1 collection), driving my dealer at Long Hanborough around the bend in the process.

I plumped for a PW/B Cooper, with chilli pack, sun roof, manual aircon, xenons, folding exterior mirrors, chrome interior, anthracite headlining, DSC, Sony CD, white side lights. Can't wait tuntil 1 Sep!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Can't say anything about the headlights yet as I haven't driven in the dark!!

B/f has them on his Boxster and advised me to go for them. Come to think of it he chose quite a lot of the extra's I spec'd on the car!!!!

·
So close I can almost....
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ahhh I see.

I have to say though, without the headlight wash, that little bobble makes the headlight bezel look so much better. Shame, I don't think the headlight wash is worth paying for.

Feline,

You chose the colour and that's all that matters. :p

1 - 4 of 4 Posts