MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
So close I can almost....
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking jealously at Ben Allen and Feline's new car pics I've spotted a difference in the headlights.

Felines has a weird main bulb with funky chrome surround and also an extra feature "blob" on the bonnet side of the Chrome bezel.

Can anyone explain why they are different? :confused:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Enders,

Feline opted for the Xenons with headlight wash (the blob you mentioned opens to provide the wash).

I have spent the past four months constantly re-spceccing my Cooper (Sep 1 collection), driving my dealer at Long Hanborough around the bend in the process.

I plumped for a PW/B Cooper, with chilli pack, sun roof, manual aircon, xenons, folding exterior mirrors, chrome interior, anthracite headlining, DSC, Sony CD, white side lights. Can't wait tuntil 1 Sep!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Can't say anything about the headlights yet as I haven't driven in the dark!!

B/f has them on his Boxster and advised me to go for them. Come to think of it he chose quite a lot of the extra's I spec'd on the car!!!!

·
So close I can almost....
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ahhh I see.

I have to say though, without the headlight wash, that little bobble makes the headlight bezel look so much better. Shame, I don't think the headlight wash is worth paying for.

Feline,

You chose the colour and that's all that matters. :p

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
3 Participants
Enders
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing