MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,
Just a short note to let you know we'll be back at Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course August 6-8 for the Grand AM Cup race. As always we love to have you stop by and say hello.
Thanks
See you at the races
Tony
www.nuzzomotorsports.com

·
Sullivan Racing
1,117 Posts
Tnuzzo said:
Hi everyone,
Just a short note to let you know we'll be back at Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course August 6-8 for the Grand AM Cup race. As always we love to have you stop by and say hello.
Thanks
See you at the races
Tony
www.nuzzomotorsports.com
I will be there!!!!!! My MINI won't be (we're taking the wife's Matrix), but I look forward to seeing you there! :D

·
Registered
927 Posts
Great news!

I will be sure to stop by and say "hello" as well. :D

Steve D.

:green: :green: :green:

·
Registered
927 Posts
dansmini said:
I will be there!!!!!! My MINI won't be (we're taking the wife's Matrix), but I look forward to seeing you there! :D
I will probably be hanging around in the trees inside the track between the Dominos stand and the restrooms. :rolleyes:

Stop by and say hello!

:D :green: :D

·
Sullivan Racing
1,117 Posts
sdmidget said:
I will probably be hanging around in the trees inside the track between the Dominos stand and the restrooms. :rolleyes:

Stop by and say hello!

:D :green: :D
I will do it. I will be wearing a red MINI hat and probably have my pregnant wife in tow! What is your name so I will know it?

·
Registered
927 Posts
dansmini said:
I will do it. I will be wearing a red MINI hat and probably have my pregnant wife in tow! What is your name so I will know it?
Steve D. here (s.d. who also has a MG Midget ).

:cool: :green: :cool:

·
Don MINIo
1,478 Posts
After a couple practice runs, looks like the #20 car is the quicker of the two. Good luck Tony and team!

Addition: In qualifiying, the #21 car finished 5th in class, one second behing the class leader Tuner's BMW 330. Their drivers have won there before (I was reading), so they are looking good at this point... I can't imagine that this course is most ideal for the MINI given the configuration, but being in the top 5 lends some hope...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
5 Participants
TonyB
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing