MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
World Wide Flying Ace
830 Posts
Intrepidmini said:
makes the roads nasty and slippery and poor little Min skids all over the place.. :eek: :D (though secretly she loves it!) anyone else having fun out there?! :cool: :)
Liking the driving, just not the fact that I'd just washed it again before the deluge started. :(
:rolleyes: Oh well, just have to do it again.... :D

·
Premium Member
1,890 Posts
MarkW19 said:
Jason what is it with you and your inability to use roundabouts??

:p
i think i just get over excited... no seriously i was avoiding the range rover that decided to pull out infront of me. my alloys r rubbish i tell you. need some decent quality ones!

J

·
Registered
128 Posts
On a wet off ramp a few weeks ago, I resisted braking and discovered a smooth sideways slide that felt exhilarating and frightening at the same time. How do I do this again without crashing into a telephone pole?

·
UberGeek
850 Posts
mcsIRL said:
It was a lovely day in Dublin today, i think one of the hottest this summer!!!
I just got back from a long weekend in Dublin. Loved it. Apart from rain on Sunday, it was warm and sunny, and I regretted not driving the MINI over (I flew with RyanAir)

-Lee

·
The Hartge Experience
1,032 Posts
jasonfields007 said:
erm i damaged an alloy today in an over-enthusiastic manoeuvre on a mini roundabout :eek:

damn rain!
Was this on the magic roundabouts lol!!! U got enough to choose from!!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
About this Discussion
15 Replies
13 Participants
RobHardyUK
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing