MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
50,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well its amazing how many folks are shocked at my decision to sell and get a MCSC, I guess from having what was said to be the best roof on MINI2 to not having one is a little weird:p

Ok final spec:

MCSC
Red Black Soft Top
Chili Pack
S spokes
Half leather, red and black sports seats (no JCW, they are off my list after test driving in them)
Heated seats
Sat Nav
Body colour dash, red
Interior chrome pack just because I was told on this thread to do it
Wind Deflector
Black Bonnet Stripes
Aero Skirts (not bad at £450)
still thinking about Visibilty pack

Mods already going on the day I get her:
Ice link for Ipod
Origin 2B
K&N Typhoon Intake
4 Hella Spot lights

Then I will also be shopping for a new exhaust, do I PLAY MINI it again or go for something different?:D

Still sad about having to say goodbye to my current MINI, we have had some real adventures together:(

Delivery is planned for 28/1/05

·
I can't spell
2,856 Posts
Congrats Rakey, glad you will be joining the convertible family. I agree that the interior chrome pak is worth it. I wasn't thrilled that it was included in the premium pack when I ordered my car, but was very pleased when I finally saw it. Looks great at night with the tiny inside orange lights.
Congrats!

·
Banned
50,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well the big thing that helped me decide was that Jo, my other half has a Cooper Convertible and I just kept thinking when Summer comes I would like the roof off all the time like she can:D

Mind you anytime of the year is great to get the roof down, had it down most this week:D

·
ITS RAINNIN' SIDEWAYS
16,430 Posts
time to move on. a red/black cabby will look lovely with all that chrome, you'll just have to think of some other way to personalise it

·
MINI defector
13,698 Posts
Very nice mate :cool:

I guess you could always get fabric paint and paint yourslef a roof decal :p

·
Banned
50,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
LMB said:
Quick delivery.:)
always worth shopping around;)

I had slots offered from Jan (this one goes to build next week) to June:eek:

Some of the excuses were hilarious, one even told me that the MCS production was being reduced for next year, which is rubbish, I checked:rolleyes:

I went to Victoria Harrogate, Prestons Colne, Bradford, and Leeds, so covered a few and boy could I tell you something about them all;)

Infact I might have to start a thread about dealers:D

1 - 20 of 25 Posts