MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Mini in Maine
556 Posts
Have you tried...

chrisorgan said:
my dashboard rattles, does anyone else have the same problem, if so, do you know how to fix it? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
the maintenance interior forum here? They have a fix. :red:

·
MINI2 Jedi Master
1,237 Posts
chrisorgan said:
my dashboard rattles, does anyone else have the same problem, if so, do you know how to fix it? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Take it to the dealer. If its a common one they will be able to fix it fairly quickly. I have a rattle at the front and in the back so I booked myself an appointment. I'm not wasting my time sorting it ..... this is what the warentee that costs so much to keep hold of (ie Works kit) is for :D

·
MINI2 Regular
124 Posts
Hubby has an 03 Cooper S with a really irritating rattling dash. It's been into the dealers 3 times now and each time they state they have sorted it but each time they haven't. Now it's over a year old the rattle has got even worse! Its frustrating and the problem is forcing an early trade in for a newer MINI that's (hopefully) blissfully rattle free!

·
...where´s the any-key?
23,182 Posts
chrisorgan said:
The Dashboard has creaked/rattled on all the Mini's I've owned (3 in total). Take it to your dealer as it's a well known problem and they now pretty clued up on how to fix it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts