MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! I have recently noticed that some F60s have rear bumper valance/air deflectors/skid plates while others dont(like mine).

I was looking through the internet and saw different designs. I attached a photo of the one I found being sold online.

Does anyone else noticed that their rear bumpers lack a valance?
Where can you find an online seller with a different design? Thank you

Attachments

·
Mini noob
121 Posts
I asked the same question to the mini dealer a while back (a couple of months maybe?) and I got this answer:
F60 has 3 bumper kits designs: "Standard kit", "All4 kit" and "JCW kit".

Red-standard
Green-JCW
blue-All4

Attachments

·
Registered
54 Posts
We have the standard as on the red car . If you want the all4 kit it is extra even on a all4 car . When we ordered are car back in 2017 you could order a JCW chilli pack for a standard car that added the kit on the green car.
So when looking at second hand cars you could find any style on any model .

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hello!
What I have is a 2018 All4 S. Mine looks bare. I am kinda frustrated when I spoke to the dealer asking if they could order me parts for it, all they showed me was the online mini store and since its not there, they cant.

Where can you buy them?

Attachments

·
Registered
54 Posts
I haven’t seen one like that it’s not as good as are cooper like the red car . Is it a UK spec ? Looks like you need to change the bumper . You don’t see a lot on the road but will keep a eye out as they could of changed the rear end on the newer models as we have a 2017 .

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello!
What I have is a 2018 All4 S. Mine looks bare. I am kinda frustrated when I spoke to the dealer asking if they could order me parts for it, all they showed me was the online mini store and since its not there, they cant.

Where can you buy them?
New to this forum, but just bought a 2019 JCW Countryman to keep my R52 JCW company! I realize this was posted a while ago, but my car was an ex-demo and was specced with the bike rack preparation. When I look at the back bumper it looks just like yours and does not have the bump defuser as the little rack has to sit closer to the rear of the car, so perhaps that is why it looks different? Just a thought...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts