MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Oregon!

We are awaiting our first, second generation coop and needless to say quite excited. We wanted to get a rear fog light in addition to the front, but our local dealer said it was illegal for them to put a rear fog light on a car in the state of Oregon. I thought this was interesting and wondered if anyone has run into the same thing or could shed light on this. Thanks!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the tip! Just checked out that website and it looks like a lotta fun. I had no idea there was such a club in town. Isn't the internet a wonderful thing?

·
QQJ's Social Secretary
9,458 Posts
I still haven't been to Portland, but my brother lives there. One of my buddies from the MINIUSA Owners Lounge from the early days was the PDX club president last I knew (screen name Lala), and they've always seemed to be a nice bunch of people. Tell her I say hi if you meet her!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Will say hi. It seems the mini world is a small one.

Haven't been out west yet? My wifes family is all from back east (Rhode Island, Maine). They all came out for our wedding a few years back and absolutely loved it. A trip to the northwest always makes for great pictures for the photo album.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts