MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As of today, 11-5-04, the rear fog light is available as a factory option for USA cars unless they are ordered by a dealer in Oregon. Cost is $100. My car missed it by 1 day as it was built yesterday. What a bummer!

·
Registered
514 Posts
rmorin, I had a similar post. I was lucky that my production hadn't yet started, so mine got added to the production order. Hopefully the wiring will be in place and you can get the dealer to do it for a fair price.

Sorry you missed the cut off :(:(

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Rear fog light part number??

If anyone can get the part number(s) for the rear fog light, please post. Thanks.

·
aaaaaalright
103 Posts
From what ive been hearing it doesnt sound like there is a need for a retro fit kit. The kit for the '05 models simply werent developed yet, and now im glad to hear they are.

I ordered my 05 S at the end of july and it didnt come in with the rear fog lights and the dealer told me there was no kit for it yet. because they changed the tail lights im guessing...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.