MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have got a mini one and I am thinking of getting a rear spoiler fitted to it. I as just wondering if anyone has got a picture of a mini with a red roof with a rear spoiler fitted. Any info would be greatfully recived.

·
Registered
5,722 Posts
Does anyone know if MINI Mania or MINI spares will be doing a spoiler for the ONE:confused:
I would like a nice small Chilli style spolier :D :D :D

·
Registered
5,722 Posts
Its too big :( :( I could eat my dinner off that :D :D :D

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Rear Spoiler

Thanks for the pictures. I think that the one on that red mini is a little big for my liking!! I have been to my local dealer, but they have told me that the rear spoiler is undergoing testing still(I find this hard to believe becasue there are thousands of spoilers on coopers and they are the same!) They have told me that I am looking at a March delivery at the earliest.

·
ADAMSMINI
48 Posts
mini spoiler

this how a mini spoiler looks on a red coop but have brought this one and will be sprayed black but don`t know how to fit it .

·
howay the lads
238 Posts
them spoilers are bolt on with a bolt at either end put some bouble sided sticky tape round the egeds to stop water leeking into the boot lid

the areo boot spoiler witch is bigger than that one is glue on i changed mine to aero so had to take the small one of to fit new one

after and before

Attachments

·
Polo GT Owner!
3,938 Posts
Keep your on eBay for spoilers, I got an S Spoiler for my old one for £65 all in already painted in pure silver too :D

Checkout my gallery there should be some piccies in there :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts