MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Convertible -here at last
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone else had a recall "to check the level of the transmissiion oil". Said it would take 30mins. It took over 2 hours as they had to wait for the engine to cool. How did they expect us to get to them with a cold engine. Thanks **** Lovett, Swindon.

In todays Auto Express it says tlc is going up to £150 - but existing tlc cover can be extended by another three years for a £300. That sounds worth having - but will you be keeping your Mini for 8 years?

G&G

·
Looking good in MOC
141 Posts
My MOC got recalled for this oil check some weeks ago now. It also got recalled for an airbag problem.

Luckily my friend works at the dealers i purchased my car from so he takes my car for the day and i take his.

My car has also got to go back next week to have it's cd player changed and the manual a/c head unit changed.

I was also looking at this extended TLC, even if your not going to keep your MINI for 8 years its got to add somthing to the re-sale value surley.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Nothing from my dealer yet....

I read somewhere that you can add the extra years at anytime to the end of your 5 current five - so if I've atill got the car may well do it nearer the time - but my average car ownership time is around 12-18 months - bit of an addict...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts