MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Retired and relaxed
2104 BMW Z4 sDrive 35i
5,372 Posts
It looks like a professional clown's car! You know, show up a kiddie's birthday party in your clown suit with balloons!
YIKES!!:eek:

·
Registered
5,722 Posts
BTW, DK's MINI's nick name is 'APPLE' :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
5,722 Posts
We need to see a MINI with 'Flip Paint' Like that TVR in Swordfish :D :D :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

·
In exile, down SOUTH!
13,201 Posts
As the saying goes: You only live once! (or On n'a qu'une vie in French) :D :D :D

I can always re-spray it to a more acceptable colour combination before selling it on (whenever that may be) ;)

·
...where´s the any-key?
23,182 Posts
I like it

Congratulations DK;)

I think it looks great:)

By the way what is this?

It looks nasty:(

I hope everything else it ok....

LMB:D

·
In exile, down SOUTH!
13,201 Posts
The passanger window did not drop the first time it was opened after the remote key was re-programmed to open only the driver's door with 1 press. When I closed the door with my normal heavy handedness, the window cracked the plastic frame! My dealer was very apologetic as you could imagine, and got the part straight away - it is fixed now. :D :D :D

DK ;)

·
In exile, down SOUTH!
13,201 Posts
BTW, thanks for the compliments and honest opinions, guys and gals.

I guess the colour combination it is a bit like Marmite - you either love it or hate it.

Drove Apple up to London this morning, got quite a bit of attention - the look on people's faces were more like shocked and disbelieved rather than smiles :D :D :D

It is my car and I LOVE IT :D :D :D

DK ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts