MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im getting round to sorting my interior out in my one! ive currently got the dull all balck seats with a bit of pattern on them; not too keen. So ive enquired about and im thinkin of gettin myself a full seat of half leather interior. but the question is half red, half blue or the half black leather (with the other half black too!) My one is pure silver so i was wondering what everyone thought i shud go for and if anyone else has done this too?!

·
Registered
195 Posts
got to be black....the blue is ok but kinda looks grubby in my opinion! its better than standard seats dont get me wrong but.......!! ive been wanting leather seats for my silver one aswell, i just thought rather than get half leathers i might aswel save up for full leather......
but yeah
black
lol

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks guys, still not sure what to go for. had a look at a few today and all colours look sweet. but the blue did look a bit grubby, may just save up and go for a full leather but not 100% sure yet, fancy adding a bit of colour into the mix! have to see! ill keep you all updated and once i figure out how to get pics up etc ill get some up when im done or at least decided!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts