MINI Cooper Forum banner

What colour interior with a red exterior?

• Red half leather interior

Votes: 14 48.3%
  • Black half leather interior

Votes: 15 51.7%
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
I personally would have the black interior on the red/white cooper.

I really like the read interior but somehow i feel the door panels clash (more of a burgundy). Me personally couldnt live with that.

It would be really nice if you could oder red/black seats with the black door panels. Just my opinion though.

Regards,

lol

·
Registered
95 Posts
I'd go for black too. The red interior isn't the same red and I thought it didn't look quite right.
I went for black, very classy:D

·
Registered
5,722 Posts
Black as it doesnt show the dirt so much :)
But red leather with a Silver car....now your talkin :D :D :D :cool: :cool:

·
MINI2 Lurker + Sponsor
1,208 Posts
red half leather. I ordered it on my first (red/white) Cooper. And I've ordered it on my second (Black.white) Cooper.

·
Registered
573 Posts
I reckon the 1/2 leather black looks better than the full leather.
My mate has a red chilli cooper with the 1/2 leather, it looks wicked!
I aint a fan of the red interior

·
Registered
353 Posts
I like the red interior with a red car - it doesn't clash, its just a different shade. But I'm biased cause its what I've got!:D :D :D

·
Registered
48 Posts
i have a silver exterior with red half leather interior WOW!
for a red exterior, i would still go for the half leather red/black interior!!! guess i am personally loud!

·
Registered
237 Posts
Is the red exterior the only one that gets a color option? I was lately leaning towards the Indie Blue/white with black interior. The red interior with the red exterior has got me curious.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Sorry Paul. Not trying to make it harder on you. But damn this mini. Too many cool options and I can't find any I don't like.:confused:

·
Registered
353 Posts
Tell you what - compromise. Ask if you can get the red and black seats with the black door cladding - my only problem with the red interior is that the doors can be a bit much (I think the seats outweigh any of that). This might make the red a bit classier :cool: yet retain the fun element of the red.:D

If not - RED!

:D :D :D

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have the red/white exterior with the black half leather interior. I did consider the red interior but for some reason a little voice in the back of my head said "go for black"

I dont know whether i thought it was more 'classy' or whether i was to chicken to go for something a little more unusual.:confused:

Though call though:D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts