MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am looking for some RED velour floor matts for my girlfriends 02 red mini cooper.

i am wanting the front two and back?

cheers,

·
Banned
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I Believe That Mini2 Is A Forum For Mini Owners When You Discuss Ideas And Informations And Things To Buy To Style And Enhance Your Mini,

I Am Using This Forum To Find If Any Users Have The Mats And If They Could Tell Me Where They Have Purchased Them Or If They Know Of Any One Who Has Any To Buy

·
Premium Member
3,485 Posts
Keza2004

Two pieces of advice

1- Use the search function and you will answer many of the questions you have asked since joining the forum

2 - When you need to ask a question, ask the whole question that you want an answer to, ask it once and not in multiple places and do not use text speak

You will find that we are a helpfull bunch - but we also expect you to help yourself as well

·
Banned
50,323 Posts
So glad its not just me that gets sick of these type of questions or the lack of information in the question:)

I mean I've just googled this one out of interest, found a number of MINI mat suppliers, so I'd then have a scout of their sites, drop them a line to ask if they do the colour I want, or if a swatch could be sent out to check them etc. Then check prices with them, and then maybe come to the forum and ask if anyone else had red mats, if so did the ones I'd located compare in price or if anyone had experience of the company I'd found or of others.

That search took all of 5 seconds, to browse their sites 5 mins, drop them an e-mail, maybe what another 5 minutes max:confused:

Even better just click google shopping, and its got all the browsing and prices there for me, more time saved:eek:

So that way I'm not just asking the site, I'm offering something too in terms of what I have found out and can then leave a little resource for someone else maybe in the future, rather than just asking 'Where Can I Get Some?':rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
3,485 Posts
There is a theme developing with the OP post history - lets see what happens as I am sure some were removed last week from at least one thread.

·
totally sure!
25,310 Posts
So glad its not just me that gets sick of these type of questions or the lack of information in the question:)

I mean I've just googled this one out of interest, found a number of MINI mat suppliers, so I'd then have a scout of their sites, drop them a line to ask if they do the colour I want, or if a swatch could be sent out to check them etc. Then check prices with them, and then maybe come to the forum and ask if anyone else had red mats, if so did the ones I'd located compare in price or if anyone had experience of the company I'd found or of others.

That search took all of 5 seconds, to browse their sites 5 mins, drop them an e-mail, maybe what another 5 minutes max:confused:

Even better just click google shopping, and its got all the browsing and prices there for me, more time saved:eek:

So that way I'm not just asking the site, I'm offering something too in terms of what I have found out and can then leave a little resource for someone else maybe in the future, rather than just asking 'Where Can I Get Some?':rolleyes:

Does Google shopping show pictures of the floor mats too Rakey??

·
totally sure!
25,310 Posts
I Am Using This Forum To Find If Any Users Have The Mats And If They Could Tell Me Where They Have Purchased Them Or If They Know Of Any One Who Has Any To Buy
Perhaps if you had put all that information into your first posting we would have all known exactly what you wanted and someone, somewhere may then have been able to tell you :)

·
Banned
50,323 Posts
Google -- that amazing tool that keza2004 has not discovered.

Maybe by the time he ''comes back'' he will have learnt a few things
Maybe, but this thread is what helped me find those things I PM'ed you about when I googled red mats, so its helped me out;)

·
Premium Member
3,485 Posts
Maybe, but this thread is what helped me find those things I PM'ed you about when I googled red mats, so its helped me out;)
Have you been in touch with the UK company or had a response from Chris. I have not had time so far today - having a Children / personal crisis day

·
Banned
50,323 Posts
Have you been in touch with the UK company or had a response from Chris. I have not had time so far today - having a Children / personal crisis day
Yes, Chris thinks they are a US part number, got someone else looking into it too, but no response from the company as of yet;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts