MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys
I know it sounds like a small thing but it's bugging me: I read in the cataologue that red rubber mats are available from mini but my dealer says they only come in black! Am I right or is he? :rolleyes:
btw my new cooper is arriving in Jan. After much agonising I went for electric blue with white roof and mirrors and white bonnet stripes...can't wait :p

·
MINI2 Irregular
596 Posts
Dont know much about the floor mats but super nice colour combo! Did you go with white alloys aswell?

Does anybody know any companies that make floor mats? would like some drk blue made.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hey Portrhumbus :cool:
I decided agaisnt the white painted alloys (although i wa svery tempted what with thw white roof and everything), but I knwo how lazy I am about washing my car and there's alot fo mud where I live so teh wheels woudl end up looking grubby if they were white.
I could have sowrn that the catologue said the rubber mats come in red, grey and beige but maybe I was hallucinating.. But I think the dealer just couldn't be bothered to look it up.
So you wnat some blue mats? I have been looking evrywhere online for mats in colours other than black but no luck: I will let you know if I find anything ;) maybe going toa local supplier will eb the best bet: I mean mats are mats right? What colour mini are the blue mats for?

·
Registered
48 Posts
I actually bought some genuine Mini rubber mats on Saturday and the parts guy at the dealer asked me if I wanted Black or Red ! so yes RED are available

1 - 4 of 4 Posts