MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi... i wanted to keep my GP as stock as possible, but i really wanted to give it a fresh look. (something new)
let me know what you guys think?
...should they stay?? or should they go??:red:

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! i got some extreme high heat super tape from a buddy of mine that repairs mag wheels.
i chose the tape, rather than to spray them, because if i get tired of it i can have it removed.

·
GP 56 MCK 0774
1,074 Posts
Thanks! i got some extreme high heat super tape from a buddy of mine that repairs mag wheels.
i chose the tape, rather than to spray them, because if i get tired of it i can have it removed.

Can i buy this tape does it come in a ring or on a roll????:confused::confused:

Wonder what it would look like on mine :D:D

Would match my vipers well :hmph::hmph:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Looks good mate! Not sure I'd put it on mine as I'm trying to keep it pretty much standard, but I have to say it does look good...:)

·
Registered
940 Posts
Its always down to personal choice at the end of the day. But it makes it look like its a kerbed rim and you are trying to hide the damage.

·
Banned
50,323 Posts
Sorry but I don't like it and wouldn't do that. The GP has all the graphics it was meant to have, but I like that you tried something new, and something subtle. Thats just my opinion though so if you like it keep them:)

·
Track addict
5,960 Posts
Hmmm, ithink you could have done better.

I liked this idea.... dumping the rather cumbersome looking GP wheels altogether...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts