As some of you that went to the National MINI Cooper Day already know Im going to reject my MINI because of these problems....
1. A very noticable Left-Pull, and after trying to get it fixed on several occasion unsucessfully, and then to get it booked in for Tuesday 12th June, the dealership phoned me and said that the parts for the left pull cure, are different to whatever spec your car has??? ERH
surely the only spec that can affect this is SS+ ??? anyway they said i had to wait 6 weeks for the parts!!! Now by that time my new 18" tyres are going to ****ed!! are they going to pay for them???
2. Ever Since I bourght the car ive had the notorious Fuel Guage Problem.... (wont go above 3/4 and wont go below 1/4, although this is now fixed some 8 monthes after of phoning up and telling them the problem..... and them trying to fix it!
3. The Alarm went mad a few weeks ago, by locking, unlocking, setting off the alarm, opening/closing the windows, and kicking in the immobilser..... all this also was happening as i was driving aswell!!! anougher 4 days off the road!
4. Also the usual Squeaky seats and dash board, but its been in to get this fixed more times than i can care to remember, and they still squeak!!
5. About a week back it had both the seat airbags replaced as they went faulty, for some reason?? anougher 2 days without my wheels!
6. Ive had the windscreen replaced 3 times now because of stress cracks that keep apearing from under the seal, i have one there now and if i get that fixed it will be number 4 windsceen....
7. And proberly the most major one, driving along the M25 and the Gear Stick, came detatched from the Gearbox!! Leaving me stuck on the hard shoulder unable to drive it because it wouldnt go into any gear, and MINI Emergency Service left me waiting for 2 1/2 hours.....!!
I feel that all these problems are just not good enough, and I've had enough!!
Can anyone out whos reading this please advise me the best way for me to reject this car (Dinger, ELISEBOY) i'd be very gratefull