MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We recently bought a Countrymen PHEV. I can use the App to lock and unlock the doors on the car but changing the time for climatisation doesn’t work. Anyone got this working? I have updated to the latest version of the app.

·
Registered
449 Posts
It doesn’t work for me either all I can do is use the app for the climatize now function, I have to set the timed from the dash board. i’m 1000 miles from the car now and when I try to contact it from the app it tells me that the GPS is not available to see where the car is located!

·
Registered
56 Posts
i have found the same as Tim, I can set the heating to come on now to warm the car 15 minutes or so before I leave, but cannot get the heating to come on using the timer on the app. my son borrowed the car and found this, but then set the heat on the timer in the car.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Inconsistencies abound in the stupid app, is a Kinder egg suprise for every owner. I can't set the climitzation timer from within the car, it only works for me from the app. Have had the car since September 2018 and the firmware in the car hasn't been updated since.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts