MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
R53 Cooper S Owner
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any ideas where I can get a decent one for Christmas, not stupidly expensive, maybe around £50. Preferably an R53 but not necessary.

Thanks in advance

·
R53 Cooper S Owner
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
R53 Cooper S Owner
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ive just ordered one of these off Midlands Model Centre on Ebay, my gf's getting me this for Christmas.

Carisma GT14 Mini Cooper S John Cooper Works GP RTR Electric RC 4WD 1:14 CA51868

I will let you know what its like when it arrives!!!

·
Pure Silver Batman
540 Posts
£90.00!!!

I wish you were looking for one sooner. I had 10 and sold them all for £46.00 a pop...sorry to say but you are getting scammed majorly!

·
R53 Cooper S Owner
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
£90.00!!!

I wish you were looking for one sooner. I had 10 and sold them all for £46.00 a pop...sorry to say but you are getting scammed majorly!
Where did you get them from as this is the cheapest I could find it in the UK.
Is it any good?

·
Banned
50,323 Posts
Ive just ordered one of these off Midlands Model Centre on Ebay, my gf's getting me this for Christmas.

Carisma GT14 Mini Cooper S John Cooper Works GP RTR Electric RC 4WD 1:14 CA51868

I will let you know what its like when it arrives!!!

I got one off eBay for under £50, great car, awesome details, only problem was that the guy selling them forgot to tell the buyers that it came with a US charger and I now need to find time to get a converter for it so I can charge it back up and have a proper play:rolleyes:

But I recommend the product, but just look out where you buy it from;)

·
R53 Cooper S Owner
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I got one off eBay for under £50, great car, awesome details, only problem was that the guy selling them forgot to tell the buyers that it came with a US charger and I now need to find time to get a converter for it so I can charge it back up and have a proper play:rolleyes:

My GF paid £93 including P&P off ebay. Its from the Midlands Model Centres ebay shop and they also have a store in Walsall. Im guessing it comes with the right adaptors for that price otherwise im gonna return it. Im sure I could get it cheaper from America but you have to pay high shipping costs and I dont really like the idea of giving a random site from America my debit cards details.

·
R53 Cooper S Owner
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Its just arrived, it looks fun, it has all the english power connections and its 4wd. Unfortunately I cant play with it until Christmas but I will get some pictures and a video up then.

·
Pure Silver Batman
540 Posts

Sorry:eek::eek:

·
JcwMiniAdventures
434 Posts
I saw in the paper the other day - Wh smitths were doing some cooper s version i think it was on offer for £25 forr 2 or £20 for a big one - they looked good i was thinking of asking santa!!

Have a look on there website - you may have to search but i defo saw them on there

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Scalectric sell Digital Driver which consists of two Mini Coopers plus 3 meter by 1 meter of two- lane track. Two joysticks with throttle/brake and lane switch. The kit also includes transformer and everything you need to race with.

Bought the kit via the internet last week.....great fun :D

1 - 20 of 52 Posts