MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
R53 Cooper S Owner
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any ideas where I can get a decent one for Christmas, not stupidly expensive, maybe around £50. Preferably an R53 but not necessary.

Thanks in advance

·
R53 Cooper S Owner
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
R53 Cooper S Owner
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ive just ordered one of these off Midlands Model Centre on Ebay, my gf's getting me this for Christmas.

Carisma GT14 Mini Cooper S John Cooper Works GP RTR Electric RC 4WD 1:14 CA51868

I will let you know what its like when it arrives!!!

·
Pure Silver Batman
540 Posts
£90.00!!!

I wish you were looking for one sooner. I had 10 and sold them all for £46.00 a pop...sorry to say but you are getting scammed majorly!

·
R53 Cooper S Owner
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
£90.00!!!

I wish you were looking for one sooner. I had 10 and sold them all for £46.00 a pop...sorry to say but you are getting scammed majorly!
Where did you get them from as this is the cheapest I could find it in the UK.
Is it any good?

·
Total MINI dot com!!
50,323 Posts
Ive just ordered one of these off Midlands Model Centre on Ebay, my gf's getting me this for Christmas.

Carisma GT14 Mini Cooper S John Cooper Works GP RTR Electric RC 4WD 1:14 CA51868

I will let you know what its like when it arrives!!!

I got one off eBay for under £50, great car, awesome details, only problem was that the guy selling them forgot to tell the buyers that it came with a US charger and I now need to find time to get a converter for it so I can charge it back up and have a proper play:rolleyes:

But I recommend the product, but just look out where you buy it from;)

·
R53 Cooper S Owner
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I got one off eBay for under £50, great car, awesome details, only problem was that the guy selling them forgot to tell the buyers that it came with a US charger and I now need to find time to get a converter for it so I can charge it back up and have a proper play:rolleyes:

My GF paid £93 including P&P off ebay. Its from the Midlands Model Centres ebay shop and they also have a store in Walsall. Im guessing it comes with the right adaptors for that price otherwise im gonna return it. Im sure I could get it cheaper from America but you have to pay high shipping costs and I dont really like the idea of giving a random site from America my debit cards details.

·
R53 Cooper S Owner
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Its just arrived, it looks fun, it has all the english power connections and its 4wd. Unfortunately I cant play with it until Christmas but I will get some pictures and a video up then.

·
Pure Silver Batman
540 Posts

Sorry:eek::eek:

·
JcwMiniAdventures
434 Posts
I saw in the paper the other day - Wh smitths were doing some cooper s version i think it was on offer for £25 forr 2 or £20 for a big one - they looked good i was thinking of asking santa!!

Have a look on there website - you may have to search but i defo saw them on there

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Scalectric sell Digital Driver which consists of two Mini Coopers plus 3 meter by 1 meter of two- lane track. Two joysticks with throttle/brake and lane switch. The kit also includes transformer and everything you need to race with.

Bought the kit via the internet last week.....great fun :D

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
About this Discussion
50 Replies
18 Participants
Jimmyboy
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing