MINI Cooper Forum banner

41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
R53 Cooper S Owner
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Im going to actually get chance to use with mine this weekend so I will take some vids and photo's

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Im going to actually get chance to use with mine this weekend so I will take some vids and photo's

At the weekend I cut the lawn so tried driving the mini on it, the wheels just spun because the chassis was too low. On very short grass it may be OK. Goes great on Tarmac :D

·
Registered
5 Posts
I am now awaiting arrival of my GT JCW GP car. Total to me so far (purchase and ship to US) $257.60...
Ouch!!

But I really wanted it, so I am still eager to receive.
I will report back..

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
I am now awaiting arrival of my GT JCW GP car. Total to me so far (purchase and ship to US) $257.60...
Ouch!!

But I really wanted it, so I am still eager to receive.
I will report back..

That price sounds about right with the Dollar/Pound exchange rate. I paid about £125 including an additional re-chargeable receiver battery pack.

·
Banned
114 Posts
I think manual Mini is the best one rather than an automatic.I like to drive it manually but every one has its own point of view.So he should drive an automatic mini.So there are many online sites which gives you information about the automatics.

·
Premium Member
3,829 Posts
I think manual Mini is the best one rather than an automatic.I like to drive it manually but every one has its own point of view.So he should drive an automatic mini.So there are many online sites which gives you information about the automatics.
They werent asking for an Automatic, just a remote control, toy one, not a real one!
And that was 5 years ago.

·
Banned
114 Posts
Mini from many years work in the market and establishing new models and design and achieve higher goals in the market.I like Mini Cooper S R56. It,s very reliable and fit to use.remote control Mini is really a nice model and i like it.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Mini from many years work in the market and establishing new models and design and achieve higher goals in the market.I like Mini Cooper S R56. It,s very reliable and fit to use.remote control Mini is really a nice model and i like it.
This guy is a babbler..... or a spammer. Not sure which yet. :rolleyes:

41 - 51 of 51 Posts
About this Discussion
50 Replies
18 Participants
Jimmyboy
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing