MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do I get that sticker off safely on the passenger side air bag. tried a search but didn't turn up nothing. Plus this is my 1st post to this BBS so take pitty on me.

Oh just got my 04 chili red and black Cooper S last Saturday. Off the show room floor, Wife said I want that one. And so it was done.. :D

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Mine peeled off pretty easily. There was a little residue, which I kind of rubbed off with my fingers. Nothing left.

Also, you can remove the stickers on the visors with finger nail polish remover. Rub slowly and patiently, and they will come off, with no residue. Much better!

·
Chicago MINI Club Member
11 Posts
AmRov said:
Also, you can remove the stickers on the visors with finger nail polish remover. Rub slowly and patiently, and they will come off, with no residue. Much better!
I wouldn't recommend using nail polish remover on the visor stickers. Try 91% (at least) isopropyl alcohol, and blot at the sticker, don't rub. Rubbing will smear the "paint" on the sticker onto the visor, and it is a pain to get off.

I posted a How-To on my site a while back, you can check it out here.

Congrats on the new MINI though!!!

·
Hillbilly boy
1,214 Posts
sdiver said:
I wouldn't recommend using nail polish remover on the visor stickers. Try 91% (at least) isopropyl alcohol

Just a little stronger than Acetone (nail varnish remover).......

but if it works ok so be it.......all the best

Billy

·
Registered
2 Posts
Speaking of Passenger Airbag... shut-off switch?

OT - but, is there a user shut-off switch for the passenger side air-bag on recent/new Cooper?

Thanks.
Dave

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
6 Participants
dfafard
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing