MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
ICMINI
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking at purchasing the Remus exhaust system, does anyone know of the power gains that it gives you? What are your general opinions on this system. Any feedback would be great

·
ICMINI
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Remus Exhaust

Sorry Cooper S

·
You are number 6
5,267 Posts
I can't tell you power gains but I can tell you that I know a couple of S owners in Perth who have the Remus and are very happy with it. The local MINI garage recommends Remus.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Mike Clarke said:
I can't tell you power gains but I can tell you that I know a couple of S owners in Perth who have the Remus and are very happy with it. The local MINI garage recommends Remus.
I have an S with a few bits and am very happy with my Lambross System-stainless steel large twin pipes and good note especially at high revsdown the track at Eastern Creek Raceway !!:D :D

·
Registered
140 Posts
:) have got almost the complete SS system, header to tip, except for the cat, which am using a US made 200cell.. transform the mini.. getting better power over the entire band.. although due to the free flow design, the popping/burble/overrun is subdued except when I start it up in the early cold mornings.. rumble rumble, then its gone when the system comes up to operating temp.. on the whole, I like it very much.. :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.