MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Just bought my first mini cooper s.

Im wating to replace the chrome headlight surrounds with the gloss black ones. I've looked online and i can iether go original parts but theyre coming in at £250 for front and back or a cover set which is £80 for the set. Now i know the originals will be better quality as the others are just covers but has anyone got experience with these? is it worth the extra money for the full replacement over the covers? Thanks

· Registered
223 Posts
Hi All,

Just bought my first mini cooper s.

Im wating to replace the chrome headlight surrounds with the gloss black ones. I've looked online and i can iether go original parts but theyre coming in at £250 for front and back or a cover set which is £80 for the set. Now i know the originals will be better quality as the others are just covers but has anyone got experience with these? is it worth the extra money for the full replacement over the covers? Thanks
Lots for sale on ebay from Mini dealers - https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MINI-F55...558876?hash=item1cca7216dc:g:LJcAAOSw0ZRb3FFK

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.