MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
1963 Mini -- 2004 MINI
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a picture of the replacement decal that I got for my hood. I think it looks more in keeping with the MC40 theme don't you agree?? If anyone is interested I can let you know where to get them (they were custom but the company can make more).
Alan

Attachments

·
Nurburgring Survivor
100 Posts
Nice sticker and nice number plate. Is it street legal to have stick on plate in black/white on a new car?

·
1963 Mini -- 2004 MINI
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
In North Carolina you don't have to have a front license tag so I guess it's legal.
Alan

·
Registered
189 Posts
lovely decal, I WANT ONE, love one of them, evenif it doesn't look as good on a Bk/w coop. going to have to find a place for it, so where from? cheers!

is the background red, or is that bodycolour, sorry thought they were red decals.

·
1963 Mini -- 2004 MINI
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Jason
The background is red like the original official Monte decals. You can get them from ScreenProMini and their email address is [email protected]. They are located in Attleborough Norfolk. Send them a link to the post on the forum and they will figure out what you are asking for. They can offer various sizes. My hood decal is 370mm wide and the quarter panel decals (if you want them) are 220mm wide
Alan

1 - 6 of 6 Posts