MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I looked in here to find out how to replace my reverse light in my 2011 cooper base. The right side was out; The dash light was on. No one explained it. So I will
1. Reach under the rear bumper and squeeze the top and bottom clip at the same time. You will see the bottom two clips. You will not see the opposing top clips. They are there. Pull backwards and the entire unit comes out. There are three bulbs there. It takes a 921 bulb and just pull out the burned one, and stick in the new one. Push the unit back in so the clips lock( click). Turn your key and the bulb light is out and both reverse lights are working

·
Registered
8 Posts
I looked in here to find out how to replace my reverse light in my 2011 cooper base. The right side was out; The dash light was on. No one explained it. So I will
1. Reach under the rear bumper and squeeze the top and bottom clip at the same time. You will see the bottom two clips. You will not see the opposing top clips. They are there. Pull backwards and the entire unit comes out. There are three bulbs there. It takes a 921 bulb and just pull out the burned one, and stick in the new one. Push the unit back in so the clips lock( click). Turn your key and the bulb light is out and both reverse lights are working
Thank you better than YouTube

1 - 2 of 2 Posts