MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it me or have the reputation comments disapeared from User control Panel?

It now only shows which thread as before you have been repped on and by whom?
 

·
Yatta!!
Joined
·
8,313 Posts
interceptor said:
Is it me or have the reputation comments disapeared from User control Panel?

It now only shows which thread as before you have been repped on and by whom?
It's everyone :D
All part of the big rep system revamp so it seems :)
 

·
In exile, down SOUTH!
Joined
·
13,201 Posts
ABG said:
You're OK - you've got your own Love Shack :D :D
Hey, not my fault, I did not start that thread, b'stard Soggy did :rolleyes:

Looking forward to the revamp system, which I believe, is more meaningful than the current one :)

DK :D :apple:
 

·
In exile, down SOUTH!
Joined
·
13,201 Posts
The changes are being discussed in the "What's This Reputation Button?" thread started by LMB down in the Sewer btw :)

DK ;) :apple:
 

·
I'm listening
Joined
·
140 Posts
dcfkan said:
Looking forward to the revamp system, which I believe, is more meaningful than the current one :)

DK :D :apple:
Ah - at long last a way to see the true elite in MINI2 :)

Will there be gold membership cards instead of just green dots?
 

·
In exile, down SOUTH!
Joined
·
13,201 Posts
Niles said:
Ah - at long last a way to see the true elite in MINI2 :)

Will there be gold membership cards instead of just green dots?
Hellooooooooo Niles :D

No mention about grading system in Paul's latest post down in the Sewer, I guess we just have to wait and see :)

BTW peeps,

The restrictions for repping have been lifted between now and before the new system goes live tomorrow. HOWEVER, no comments allowed!

DK ;) :apple:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Niles said:
A small measure of thanks from those I have helped :)

And some from admirers ;)

Don't tell Daphne! :eek:

Ok so some 1 from this website must be a MASSIVE Frasier fan like me-Where has your Brother Frasier got to?
I have not seen him on here for a while....
 

·
In exile, down SOUTH!
Joined
·
13,201 Posts
interceptor said:
Ok so some 1 from this website must be a MASSIVE Frasier fan like me-Where has your Brother Frasier got to?
I have not seen him on here for a while....
Niles is MUCH better than Frasier :eek:

DK :D :apple:
 

·
I'm listening
Joined
·
140 Posts
interceptor said:
Ok so some 1 from this website must be a MASSIVE Frasier fan like me-Where has your Brother Frasier got to?
I have not seen him on here for a while....
Ah - as luck would have it Niles e-mailed me to remind me to change my location from Seattle.

Of course Niles will be glad to see the old system go - as impressive as his reputation total is, I believe that once again the older brother is the winner :D

Not that I'm old, you understand.
 
1 - 20 of 60 Posts
About this Discussion
59 Replies
14 Participants
AidenL
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing
Top