MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could anyone please post any new of pictures of Velvet Red please if/when they get any (seen the NEC one, Amsterdam and Oxford Tours ones), but there may be some at the US shows and launches.

Would be much appreciated, black roofs especially.

Cheers.

Varse

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Get in there!!!! You can have the minger....

That Oxford Tour one is a quality one though, just need some new ones, outside in natural light would be nice, like the Pepper White ones. Must say although I hate white cars, it didn't look to bad with a black roof.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Looks good, bit small so difficult to see. Mine has arrived today, so collecting Friday at the very latest I've been told. Will post pictures asap, maybe before Friday. I was going to go down and see it tonight, but locked in the workshop apparently.

Can't wait..

·
MINI2 Global Moderator
4,566 Posts
Varse said:
Looks good, bit small so difficult to see. Mine has arrived today, so collecting Friday at the very latest I've been told. Will post pictures asap, maybe before Friday. I was going to go down and see it tonight, but locked in the workshop apparently.

Can't wait..
Thats the only size on the page, perhaps Paul can locate the original...

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Can you Paul, as I'd like to see a bigger version of this one as well if you've got it?
Cheers.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,722 Posts
Clear lights will be a must on Velvet red :) :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
98 Posts
I've seen one in the paint and it is "kind'a'brown" not the red velvet I would have expected.

·
Registered
5,722 Posts
smartbomb said:
Still looks kinda brown to me !!!:D
Now why does the Army use Hummer's & Landrover's when you can use a Velvet Red MINI. The Emeny would never see you coming :D :D :D :D :D

·
Bring the noise
2,441 Posts
I think the enemy would spot you using ultra high tec brown detecting equipment. Currently being developed by the US MIlitary, an Amstrad version is due shortly for £19.99.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ooooo, aren't we a nasty man.

Only the people with style and taste would dare to drive a brown MINI.

Remind me again what colour you have again??? Not silver by any chance, or maybe red.... common as muck, but not as nice a colour as it! :D :D :D :D ;)

·
BarWeetGarNarWeetNinnyBon
2,598 Posts
Just seen the Velvet red today and it looks the same as the pics. Just not my taste

1 - 20 of 45 Posts