MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Apologies if this has been covered before, but if you have the Rev Counter without the computer, what does the digital display show?

I'm guessing that it shows the outside temperature, but would appreciate confirmation. Cheers.

LeamMINI

·
Registered
79 Posts
I could be wrong here, but from some pictures I`ve seen, no computer=no digital readout.

I`ve no idea where the sensor is and I`ve no idea how accourate it is anyway, my Mini and my Father`s Audi can`t agree what temperature it is outside anyway:confused:

·
Registered
59 Posts
dunno where the sensor is but agree that the digital display does in fact continuously show outside temp if you don't have a computer. Temp seems quite accurate - reads similar to my other car anyway.

·
Registered
546 Posts
Rev Counter Digital Display with No Computer

Sirobbo said:
I could be wrong here, but from some pictures I`ve seen, no computer=no digital readout.
I too was originally under that impression - that was a reason I was considering ordering the computer. I'm sure there are photos in the brochure of they Rev Counter with no digital display.

However, when I came to place my second order, the dealer told me that all MINIs with a Rev Counter have the digital display with the outside temperature reading.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts