MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So a simple question really I hope. The reverse light is not working so checked the bulb and fuses all look good, I went to check the reverse switch and nothing is plugged into it.
Could I ask if anyone can help me locate the wiring loom to find the elusive cable. The picture below shows the switch.
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive fuel system Automotive wheel system Gas

Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive fuel system Automotive wheel system Gas

·
Registered
2004 Mini Cooper R50 Chili Red, Midlands 5 speed manual
304 Posts
I can’t remember if the wires come from the harness at the back of the engine or the one from underneath the battery, I’ll try to look tomorrow.

You should be able to find it stuck underneath something near by, it comes out of one of those plastic wire looms like the two shown at the far right in your picture.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I can’t remember if the wires come from the harness at the back of the engine or the one from underneath the battery, I’ll try to look tomorrow.

You should be able to find it stuck underneath something near by, it comes out of one of those plastic wire looms like the two shown at the far right in your picture.
Thank you for the advice I will have a look, it’s funny I see it and the rear go towards the rear light cluster but finding it the the front of car I don’t even know where it pops out in the harness

1 - 4 of 4 Posts