MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI, I am trying to find out more about the regular Mini Cooper convertible, not the S version. Has anyone seen a good in depth review? I live about an hour from the Mini dealer so I want to get as educated as I can before I go.

It looks like the Cooper S and the Cooper convertible are pretty close in price. I dont think I can afford an S convertible, so I have a tough decision ahead: no top, or higher performance.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys, I drive a Jeep Wrangler now, so I am used to living without acceleration, cornering...comfort :)

·
Now what have I done????
2,704 Posts
Hi there BigCanoe!

I have the Cooper Convertible, and am pretty happy with the overall performance. Just the one big hill near wehre I live, when the car seems to trun out of grunt when we are 4-up! But I moved up from a tin-top One, so it's defienitley rather quicker than my old car!

Good luck with your choice - I do not think you will be disappointed either way.....

·
Registered
40 Posts
I'd get an S convertible, but I'm biased. You also gotta get heated seats, so start saving and get a loaded MCSC - trust me, you won't regret it!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts