MINI Cooper Forum banner

The MINI Clubman

• Total voters
101 - 111 of 111 Posts

·
Surrender the Booty!
113 Posts
I completely agree with that opinion,

I was more than a bit gutted that when I eventually have to give up my 56 plate R53 next year I would no longer be a mini owner because of my feelings about the R56, but having seen some of the clearer spy shots I think it looks much more balanced.....
also, fingers crossed I'll have a nipper by then so it all works out OK in the end!! :pwink:

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
Well I have just got back from the factory and as i was leaving my meeting - no less than 3 Dark Silver/Silver Clubman S rolled into the carpark :eek::D

Each had the black plastic coverings to the front and rear so I couldn't see the detail of the rear door construction, but I could see the Mini badge and Cooper S badges under the wrapping.

All I can say is after seeing them for real and driving is that they are bloody amazing :) very impressive. All 3 had the cream leather interior and were all left hookers to!!!

The nearside rear window is massive:cool: so should give a lot of light into the cabin space, and they didn't seem to have 3 rear seats.

Aparantly they were all off for more testing.

I think I need to call my dealer and get chatting to them as I want one of these babies NOW :D

Phil.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Well I have just got back from the factory and as i was leaving my meeting - no less than 3 Dark Silver/Silver Clubman S rolled into the carpark :eek::D

Each had the black plastic coverings to the front and rear so I couldn't see the detail of the rear door construction, but I could see the Mini badge and Cooper S badges under the wrapping.

All I can say is after seeing them for real and driving is that they are bloody amazing :) very impressive. All 3 had the cream leather interior and were all left hookers to!!!

The nearside rear window is massive:cool: so should give a lot of light into the cabin space, and they didn't seem to have 3 rear seats.

Aparantly they were all off for more testing.

I think I need to call my dealer and get chatting to them as I want one of these babies NOW :D

Phil.
You have the same illness as me.

I WANT ! I WANT ! I WANT!:aargh:

·
Living in Mini Wasteland
351 Posts
Let me just say that I got my local dealership to start an interest list on the clubman (and that was before Christmas last year). Number 1 on the list. Not saying that I am buying one, just that I wanted them to know that I was interested. I need to see it in the flesh and make sure of a few things. Price. Rear legroom. Just to name a few.

101 - 111 of 111 Posts