MINI Cooper Forum banner

standerd ice or jvc 12 disc changer !!!!!

• standerd Audio system

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • Jvc Head unit 12 Disc Changer

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • BMW saying it will ruin my warrenty

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • BMW fitting it for free :-) (i hope)

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
LO
Been down to my dealer in west yorkshire :)
and nearly sighned up for a used mini cooper registerd in nov 2001 it's a mini cooper silver black lid, sunroof, pepper kit, + bits and bats i have been reading this forum for a while and im just a worried of all the problems you guys have been having with your coopers!!
The car is mint and i need it you know when you just have to have something well i have that feeling now lol
Anyway being used with only 2000 miles on the clock i got it at a good price so it should be in top nick or i hope.
Please can you just resure me that it will be ok and it's only a handful of you that are having the problems !!!!
Dont want my windscrean to crack on the drive home.
Cheers better go dream about my cooper and all the heads i will be turning in a few days

·
Registered
5,956 Posts
ravensaxo said:
LO
Been down to my dealer in west yorkshire :)
and nearly sighned up for a used mini cooper registerd in nov 2001 it's a mini cooper silver black lid, sunroof, pepper kit, + bits and bats i have been reading this forum for a while and im just a worried of all the problems you guys have been having with your coopers!!
The car is mint and i need it you know when you just have to have something well i have that feeling now lol
Anyway being used with only 2000 miles on the clock i got it at a good price so it should be in top nick or i hope.
Please can you just resure me that it will be ok and it's only a handful of you that are having the problems !!!!
Dont want my windscrean to crack on the drive home.
Cheers better go dream about my cooper and all the heads i will be turning in a few days
Didn't get a great deal of feedback.......hmmm. Too many threads to keep track of.......not enougth time.......hmmm.......

So did you get it ?.......and was it ok ?........good grief, why don't these people come back to their own threads.......

:D

·
TT or not TT
3,064 Posts
First things first what head unit does it have already,ie if its the cd boost IMO you dont need to change it.

Secondly changing your head unit does not effect the cars warranty.

Thirdly if you need reassurance from us about buying the cooper should you buy it in the first place.!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont mean to sound blunt and abrupt,but you should go by your own feelings and not others.

My own feelings about the MINI cooper is that there is'nt a finer car that will bring you pure pleasure everytime you drive it. :) :) :) :) :)

·
Registered
5,956 Posts
dinger said:
First things first what head unit does it have already,ie if its the cd boost IMO you dont need to change it.

Secondly changing your head unit does not effect the cars warranty.

Thirdly if you need reassurance from us about buying the cooper should you buy it in the first place.!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont mean to sound blunt and abrupt,but you should go by your own feelings and not others.

My own feelings about the MINI cooper is that there is'nt a finer car that will bring you pure pleasure everytime you drive it. :) :) :) :) :)
ha ha.........it worked !!!.

nice one dinger

:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts