MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
MINI Obsessed...
4,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sadly Max has passed away suddenly and our thoughts are with Dora and the family he has left behind.

Im sure plenty of people remember Max well from over 5 years of MINI ownership and his many famous and fast MINI runs over the years. :)

Please join us in remembering the good times he brought to all of us that knew him and have met him over the years.

Please see Doras post on SCNM: South Coast New MINI Club: Forums / General Discussion / Max has passed away suddenly

Thanks

·
Beginning a new era
12,809 Posts
I am so shocked at hearing this. Would someone please give Dora my love and deepest sympathies.

·
GP 1752
3,215 Posts
Had some great help from max over time with mini stuff , he was a great chap.

My thoughts are with Dora and family.

RIP max

·
A mini is a way of life.
2,643 Posts
Sorry to hear this. Max was a good friend and will be missed in the MINI community.
My thoughts are with you.

Aston

·
Having Fun Fun Fun
5 Posts
I only had the pleasure of meeting Max once on one of the SCNM runs this summer adnd what a nice man he was, am so sorry to hear the news and he will be surely missed on the Mini scene. All our thoughts are with Dora and his family in this sad time.

·
GEEEEEEEEK
9,069 Posts
i dont know what to say at the mo :(

but one great memory of max was on the innm meet in beligum :D was me and max shaking the rope bridge over the pirates walk thing with dora in the middle and screaming at us :D:D and the one liner max came out with to our neigbours :D:D

excuse me can you speak english ?

yes was there reply :p

good well give us our ******* chairs back then :D:D

max another fallen hero never gone never forgottern just gone to the big regiment in the sky for a reorg....

stand tall marine and stand proud...

·
Total MINI dot com!!
50,323 Posts
:eek:

A character that will be greatly missed, had many experiences over the years with Max, from his jokes to his banter, a few runs ins, but he would still always have time to talk, last time I saw him he looked very happy at the South Downs run.

Rest in peace Max:(

·
Registered
9,661 Posts
Very sorry to read this, i met Max a few times, one being on the around great britain run a good few years ago. I'm sure be very sadly missed, his runs certainly were a blast. Thoughts are with Dora and all the family.

·
Now with S power!
23,915 Posts
Not a lot I can say that others haven't, but again very very sad and shocking news. Thoughts with Dora and all the family.

Never forget the day he took me around Bruntingthorpe in that awesome car, straight after I had over indulged in one of Dora's BBQ's with chocolate mousse!

Max was a great guy.

1 - 20 of 108 Posts
About this Discussion
107 Replies
77 Participants
Tonyt3
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing