MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Lovin my iPod
1,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
On my recent road trip to Scotland, I picked up some small spots of the paint they use to mark roads. I got caught in some roadworks!?! :eek: It will come off if you pick it, but anyone got any suggestions as to a solution to save my nails and paintwork?
G :ibblack:

B

·
0 Posts
Get the council called at make them pay for it. There's no way you should have to pay for their problem :mad: Even if it does come off (albeit with hard work) they shouldn't get away with stuff. [rant rant rant] potholes, loose chippings... all so they can save a few pence in not doing the job properly... And who has to pay for it? Us when they damage our cars and get away with it. Oh look i've gone off on one now. :)

·
www.totalmini*****
15,256 Posts
Meguires "Scratch-X" is good for removing blemises, tar spots and light scratches, so should be ok to use on yours I would think.

·
Lovin my iPod
1,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm a bit of an Autoglymn fan, do your reckon their tar remover would do the trick?
G :ibblack:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
3 Participants
Ginger
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing