MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
MrsDiff and I were out today to see the MINIs at D&R today between 3:30 and 4:30 today. My favorite day to shop is when the dealer is closed and you can go un-hastled/ un-pressured. Saw a nice IB 2002 model, a Silver and black 2003 MC (used for more than a new one would cost!) and a couple of 2005 MC's. I even considered a CR MC with CVT it had Premium, Cold Weather and Sport pack for pennies under $20,000 (it needed white bonnet stripes). D&R likes to put the premium package on all their cars! I would rather have xenon headlights and other goodies.

There was a road rally there must have been the Indy Mini Club. Sure wish we could have gotten in on the fun.

·
MINItencan
50 Posts
There was a rally yesterday! I bet I saw you there. I was waiting for the cars to start coming back in. Wish I would have know it was you, I would have said hello!

Can

·
Registered
3 Posts
DrDiff,

Your more than welcome to come along on any of the Ralley's that D & R puts on! We almost always have at least two people without a Navigator!

Let MINItencan or myself know if your ever interested!

Motor On!

Carissa

* Sorry Can, I just offered up your services- :D *

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the invite, we don't have a MC yet. Participated in a college road rally. Had a good time. Despite clutch failure after the third of twelve stops. The two of us had a great time looking at all the MC's I don't think I saw two that were exactily the same.

We drove up in a white dodge stratus and MrsDiff and I were checking out the MC's. I kinda like that 2002 IB MC with White roof and Stripes, but the free factory service is about up or has expired. Don't know about the mileage. MrsDiff expressed interest in the CR MCS with black roof and stripes... Unitll she saw the sticker!

MrsDiff thought I wanted a MCS. But I told her that they would be more $$ to insure and we could have almost as much fun for less cost with a MC.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
May I ask that someone put the next road rally at D&R be posted on the calender here. I may not have a Mini but I might volenteer for a check point or something like that.

·
Registered
61 Posts
rissmini said:
DrDiff,

You can check out all of MINI Car Club of Indiana's events at their website www.minicci.org.... Or they have a club forum on NorthAmericanMotoring.com as well.

:D

Carissa
Yes. Our club site and the forum that we set up at NAM are generally kept as up to date with event news as possible.

Look forward to seeing you all at some club event in the future.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts