MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
so it is.....
3,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This might be a laugh. Was just wondering if there's any specific crazy tunes you love to put on when you jump into the mini.

On yesterday's mini adventure I found myself cruising along listening to the Rocky Soundtrack. I was giving it the whole...... "do do do..... hearts on fire, strong desire". Haha! :D Oh dear, time for another appointment with the shrink me thinks.

Lavs

·
FLOWER POWERED!
856 Posts
I have a number, depending on my mood at the time but one of my favourites in the car is:
GRACE by Supergrass.
Another would be MONEY by Pink Floyd.

·
so it is.....
3,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'll have to keep an eye out for some of these wee numbers.

Anyone into any heavy numbers? Anyone like to throw on some Slipknot or Machine Head?

Faithless - Insomnia, always seems to make the right foot get heavier.

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Doesn't matter which car, the theme from the James Bond film OHMSS makes you want
to drive fast past mere mortals like 007 would :D .

·
so it is.....
3,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
'For an Angel' is a massive favourite of mine..... Nylo, good to see we're on the same wave length.

Song 2..... good choice! I'd be afraid to put it on in the car..... I'd start looking for jumps and all sorts, haha :D

·
Registered
35 Posts
lavs00 said:
'For an Angel' is a massive favourite of mine..... Nylo, good to see we're on the same wave length.

Song 2..... good choice! I'd be afraid to put it on in the car..... I'd start looking for jumps and all sorts, haha :D
P.V.D What a DJ..!!! For an Angel is also a favourite of mine..

Da, Da, Da,
Da, Da, Da, Da,
For na Angel.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COME ON..!!!!!!!! Bring it on.!!!!!!!!!!!

Da, Da, Da,
Da, Da, Da, Da,

Da, Da, Da,
Da, Da, Da, Da,

Da, Da, Da,
Da, Da, Da, Da,

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
Oooooooo I've some right tracks in me changer :D haha

The latest one I've revived is 'Enjoy Yourself' by A+ :D

Veronica ;)

·
I can't spell
2,856 Posts
Brummie said:
Cafe Del Mar.!! superb Tune..!! all though Song Two by Blur Rocks too.!!
Totally agree with Cafe Del Mar...and For an Angel. If you haven't already heard Paul Oakenfolds Ready steady go...get it now! Great driving song.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.