MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
onasled, this event is unfortunately sold out. It is with SCDA, www.scda1.com . Ian, the owner welcomes spectators as well as allowing them to sit in on the classroom sessions. You can also catch a ride with an instructor in their on-track session.

MaxaMini will be hanging out with us in the pit area, more than likely some other MINI enthusiasts, as well.

I'm also attending a track day on Monday the 8th with NASA-NE.

http://www.nasanortheast.org/register.htm

They still have openings, if you've never done it before, you'd be in HPDE1.

Hope you'll join us one of those days. Let us know if you have any questions. :)

·
Retired and relaxed
2104 BMW Z4 sDrive 35i
5,372 Posts
I am primed and pumped:) Let's take some names and kick some butt:cool:

·
Registered
4,834 Posts
I believe you can count on another MOT regular for Lime Rock but I'm not at liberty to say who it is.

BTW, I just joined BMWCCA, what can I expect other than the pretty flimsy wallet card?

·
Retired and relaxed
2104 BMW Z4 sDrive 35i
5,372 Posts
jcsinnh said:
I believe you can count on another MOT regular for Lime Rock but I'm not at liberty to say who it is.

BTW, I just joined BMWCCA, what can I expect other than the pretty flimsy wallet card?
I believe you are correct on both counts.

Re: BMW. No.....although MOP may reluctantly give you a discount on parts?

·
Privileged & Gifted
8,137 Posts
jcsinnh said:

You can look forward to constant badgering to renew your membership and a replacement pretty flimsy wallet card. Quit your :bad::bad::bad::bad::bad:ing. I've seen your wallet. It's not pretty and quite flimsy itself. More than adequate for someone who's fortune remains stuffed in Spotted Cheny tins and buried in the lower forty.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.