MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 20 of 262 Posts

·
Loves the Fuzzy One
16,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Post here if you live in this region and would like to be contacted for local events. But remember, the best place to find events is your local forum and the MINI2 events calendar.

Edited to add: some forums are more active than others. People signing up may be contacted by a local club if one exists, but MINI organizations are at the beginning right now. I know of only four clubs contacting members from the roll call threads and you may not live in their area.

Sorry to get your hopes up, but if no one has contacted you maybe you should start a local club? :)

AW

·
Registered
131 Posts
I live in Middle Tennessee. I would love to do a Mini meet of some kind. R/R MCS, leather, and everything else except navagation and heated seats. GO TITANS...

·
Registered
167 Posts
mininc

I am mininc and I am located in Charlotte NC.

I attended:
The Euro 2002
Flow MINI Rally
Century MINI Open House
Charlotte Kart Outing
Richmond Kart Outing

Looking forward to:
Charlotte Detailing Seminar 02/22
Century MINI Rally 03/02 (still in the planning stage)
Deja Vu 03/15 in Williamsburg, VA
The Dragon

If anyone would like to caravan to any upcoming event or would like to get together in the Charlotte area please contact me. My email is [email protected].
My Gallery

·
Registered
196 Posts
Here I am in Apex, NC.

Get me posted on events.

We ought to do lunch/dinner in February.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Here from Apex,NC

for once. I'm not in here anywhere near enough lately. Work got busy on me and I don't turn on my browser half the time. Something has got to change.

Keep me posted on any regional events. I'll see you all at the Dragon in May.

Brad

btw: I'm with minitiger ... triangle NC, food, february.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I'm in, although work is really cutting into my free time. Add my vote to a Triangle event.

Craig

P.S. I met MiniShuttle the other day. He somehow managed to keep his S clean through the snow storm (unlike my Cooper).

·
Registered
167 Posts
princecaspian

Long time no post...

I lent you the 2way radio on the MINI MT Hop during the Euro weekend. Are you attending the Century MINI Rally Sunday?

·
Registered
344 Posts
Re: Here...

princecaspian said:
Clemson, SC.

Go Tigers.
Good to see a few "Tigers" on MINI2 :D

1 - 20 of 262 Posts