MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just received the production number for my Hyper-Blue / Black MCS. I looked it up in the Owners Lounge and saw every option listed correctly but no mention of the roof & mirror color. Does the Online Tracking tool not show the roof color or is my order messed up?

Thanks

DDG

·
Registered
17 Posts
ddg said:
I just received the production number for my Hyper-Blue / Black MCS. I looked it up in the Owners Lounge and saw every option listed correctly but no mention of the roof & mirror color. Does the Online Tracking tool not show the roof color or is my order messed up?

Thanks

DDG
Same thing happened to me - I called my dealer . She checked and assured me that the roof and mirror "codes" were listed in the information she had and that everything was fine. My mini is still on a ship at the moment so I can't say for sure, but I wouldn't worry too much if I were you. A call to your dealer might make you feel better though :D

·
Looking for a Mini
23 Posts
Its not on mine but it does list the white bonnet stripes. White bonnet stripes = White roof hopefully

·
Registered
255 Posts
Mine was never listed and though I had twinges of worry, everything was fine and when I picked up my car it was exactly as I wanted it. :D If your dealer says everything's ok, well then, ya just gotta trust. LOL, as the time got nearer, I kept wondering how I would react if something was wrong (cause I had read stories).

Happy waiting! ;)

·
Registered
52 Posts
ASK-MINI can tell you.

My roof color wasn't online either - actually, when I first checked, *none* of my options were online. Only in the last few weeks have they updated the website and everyone's options showed up at once. However, roof color combinations have never shown - I called ASK-MINI and they read me all the options so I could double-check it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts